2021 MOF POSTPONEMENT
The health and safety of our attendees, partners, and sponsors is our highest priority.
After careful discussion and considering the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we are postponing the Marketing Outlook Forum (MOF) to February 2022. Rescheduling this event will enable us to provide the experience that our delegates expect and deserve in a safe environment.
Having spent the past year preparing for MOF with our planning committee, speakers, event partners, sponsors, and exhibitors, we're genuinely upset and disappointed not to be able to hold MOF in October.
We want to thank everyone for their support, open discussions, and encouragement.
We remain excited to host you in Washington, DC/Bethesda, MD, on February 7-9, 2022. Your registration will automatically be applied to the rescheduled event. The latest information will always be available at www.marketingoutlookforum.com.
If you are unable to attend the conference in February, we will refund 100% of the registration fees.
Please take a moment to let us know if you have any questions regarding your registration here. Your voice matters, and we care about your feedback.
We look forward to hosting you in February. Until then, stay safe and healthy!
Nate Gieryn, TTRA President
Sheila Flanagan, TTRA Past President, MOF Co-Chair
Suzanne Cook, TTRA Past President, MOF Co-Chair
TTRA Executive Board of Directors
Kathy Palmer, CMP, TTRA Executive Director
The following safety protocols are in place to help our members, speakers, and colleagues remain safe and healthy at the Marketing Outlook Forum (MOF) on Feb 7-9 in Washington, DC / Bethesda.
- All attendees must provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within 48-hours of the start of MOF. The documentation will be part of the registration check-in process for the conference.
- Mask wearing will be enforced during the conference, and it must be worn at all times when not eating or drinking.
- The Montgomery County government has an indoor face-covering mandate. For the most recent updates on Montgomery County’s face covering policies click here.
- MOF is choosing at this time to keep all conference rooms to 75% capacity in order to provide safe distancing.
- There are rapid testing locations very close to our host hotel the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, MD.
- Hand washing supplies and hand sanitizer will be available and accessible to all attendees.
- MOF event space is separated from any other events happening in the hotel over the same timeframe.
- Attendees are encouraged to stay home if they feel unwell. TTRA will have a flexible policy for registration please reach out to email@example.com to discuss your registration needs.
- When and where will Marketing Outlook Forum 2022 take place?
MOF is planning to be an in person event held at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, MD on February 7, 8, and 9, 2022.
- What are the safety protocols MOF is taking to ensure we keep the attendees and staff safe?
Your health and safety remain our top priority.
You must provide proof of vaccine OR provide a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of the conference starting.
There is currently a mask mandate in place for all inside meetings.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue.
We will continue to work closely with the venue and comply with all CDC guidelines.
- How many people will be allowed to attend the in-person event?
In accordance with current rules for Maryland, the venue is completely open. Please check back as we draw closer to the actual event in case there are any mandatory changes from either the government or the hotel.
- Will all speakers be in person in Bethesda?
At this time, we are expecting all of our speakers to be live.
- What’s the cost to attend the in-person event?
The member price is $899 and the non-member price is $1,099.
- What does my registration include?
- Entry to the event at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda.
- On-site refreshments during breaks.
- Meals are provided each day.
- Option to attend all sessions.
- In-person networking breaks.
- Access to the event app for iOS and Android.
- Networking with both online and in-person event attendees using the event app.
- Access to on-demand session recordings for one year after the event.
- Special discounted rate to book hotel rooms.
- What is the check-in process at the in-person event?
All attendees will provide proof of vaccine or negative test prior to the event. Those that HAVE NOT provided the required proof ahead of time will be flagged and need to show proof at registration prior to entering the conference.
- Do I need to wear a mask during the in-person event?
Yes, at this time there is a mask mandate in place.
- I am sick and can no longer attend the event, will I receive a refund or credit for my ticket?
- If you have registered for the in-person event, and are unable to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration can be transferred to another person; the invoice for the new registration may be revised to reflect the new registrant’s membership status.
- What happens if a change in government rules prevents me from traveling to or within the United States, or forces MOF to cancel the in-person event?
We will continue to follow any government regulations and if conditions do not allow us to proceed with our event, we will be in communication with all registered attendees on next steps. For all questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will follow all recommended CDC guidelines and continue to communicate with all registered attendees. Our goal is to keep you safe and to help you to enjoy an in-person event.
VOLUNTEERINGIndividuals wishing to volunteer at the conference are invited to contact Kathy Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXHIBITINGInterested in exhibiting at the 2021 Marketing Outlook Forum? Contact Kathy Palmer at email@example.com or 248.708.8872.
If you are a current TTRA member, you must log in when you register for the conference in order for the system to recognize your membership and charge you the appropriate member rate.
TTRA Staff are available to assist Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time).